Private Pilates Sessions
To get the best out of Pilates, a 1-2-1 session is an excellent way to achieve your own personal goals. Alison caters for her individual clients with bespoke programs, re-addressing postural imbalances, muscle and/or joint pain as well as fitness challenges.
Pilates is a muscle strengthening program for everyone. It can be great as a workout or can aid in recover from surgery, injury or musculoskeletal conditions. Benefits includes:
- Reduced risk of back pain and injury prevention
- Strengthened core muscles and overall stability
- Improved balance, co-ordination, posture and flexibility
- Improved sports and exercise performance
- Improved muscle tone
- Improved breathing patterns, decreasing neck and shoulder tension
Alison teaches many clients with a variety of medical conditions. Regular Pilates appears to help many musculoskeletal conditions such as:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Lower back pain including disc issues and stenosis
- Reduced recovery period post-surgery
- Improved post-natal recovery
Pilates can be performed by everyone and is adaptable depending on individual ability and fitness levels. It can be a challenging workout for some or an activity to aid recovery from an injury or surgery for others.